LifeVac Registers 134th Life Saved
We are overjoyed to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! This is the 134th life saved!
An 18-month-old boy choked on a cap gun bullet. He was gasping for air and then turning purple. Mom performed back slaps and turned him upside down but nothing worked. His eyes were bulging. The older child was calling 911 when mom used the LifeVac one time and the cap gun bullet dislodged where mom was able to grab it out of his mouth.
“My son started to choke and I did all the maneuvers but he still wouldn’t breathe!!! Finally, I gave up and grabbed our life vac and I was able to pull out a cap gun bullet! I’m so thankful for Life vac!”