LifeVac Registers 90th Life Saved
LifeVac is thrilled to record another life saved in a care home!
We have been informed that LifeVac was used with Runwood Homes Senior Living in the UK
A resident began to choke during mealtime on a small piece of breaded fish within Runwood Homes Senior Living. Staff carried out BLS protocol but as this incident was a partial obstruction BLS was ineffective. The choking victim was in a standing position when the staff quickly used the LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction.