LifeVac Registers 98th Life Saved!

We proudly announce news of the 98th life saved by LifeVac.  A gentleman began choking on a piece of steak causing complete airway obstruction.  BLS protocol was performed but failed to remove the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and cleared the choking victim’s airway and saved his life.

Here is the testimonial from the gentleman’s daughter:

“This device saved my father’s life!  My father began choking on his steak on Christmas Eve. We tried the Heimlich maneuver but it did not work. The device was able to remove the total blockage and save his life. THANK YOU.”