LifeVac Registers its 189th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 189th life saved.

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 189th life saved in New York.  On October 6th an 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing causing a partial obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life. The Heimlich was not performed as in a previous choking emergency. Previously the Heimlich was performed her ribs were broken due to the force. LifeVac was used 3 times and removed the obstruction saving her life.

“We are thankful for LifeVac”