LifeVac Saved 11-Month-Old That Choked on a Candy Wrapper – #426

LifeVac registers our 426th life saved

On July 14th an 11-month-old baby girl choked on a candy wrapper causing a partial obstruction.  LifeVac was administered two times and successfully dislodged the object.

Mom’s testimonial:

“Her face was turning, and she couldn’t get a breath!!!! LifeVac absolutely saved my daughter’s life. We wouldn’t have been able to remove the wrapper without this.”

Grandmothers testimonial:

“My daughter had to call 911 yesterday because my grandbaby was choking on a piece of a KitKat wrapper. She was blue. They tried the LifeVac that I had just ordered and received about a month ago. Thank you!!