LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking – #158

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 158th life saved!

LifeVac registers its 158th life saved!  We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a blocked airway. The child’s mother performed all choking rescue procedures but attempts failed.  The child was laid down and on the second attempt, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction.

“The bacon was dislodged, and she was able to breathe again.  In a matter of seconds, she was very red and very stiff. Nothing else I tried work.  I really do believe LifeVac saved her life.”