LifeVac Saves 100th Life
LIFEVAC IS ELATED TO ANNOUNCE ITS 100TH LIFE SAVED!
This precious 3-year-old boy began choking on a cookie. Here is the mother’s testimonial.
“I tried back blows and the Heimlich. Both didn’t work, then I realized I had the LifeVac and used it while my other son called 911. The cookie was dislodged using the LifeVac on the first attempt. When paramedics arrived, they said everything looks good and the device saved his life.”
LifeVac Founder, Arthur Lih. “This is the gift to you all. I’m the most blessed man alive today to have all of you saving these precious lives. Thank you all”
On a special note, JTs Law – Child Food Choking Prevention Act contributed to this 100th Life saved. “LIFEVAC is continuing to prove to be a huge success and essential tool to combat child choking deaths