LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy– #356

LifeVac announces our 356th life saved.

It was reported to use that on April 30th a 2-year-old little boy from Minnesota choked on a ping pong ball.  How terrifying it must have been!  The ball caused a total blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted by the child’s parent but were unsuccessful.  The child lost consciousness.  He was placed on his back and LifeVac was administered twice and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the child’s airway.


“The ping pong ball was removed because of the LifeVac.  I do believe it saved his life.  It is the greatest thing I received as my baby shower gift and I will now be gifted to all new moms.