LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking on Apple – #250

LifeVac registers 250th life saved

It was reported to us on January 3rd that a 2-year-old boy in California choked on an apple. The child’s mother performed the Heimlich and back blows both of which failed. LifeVac was used twice and dislodged obstruction saving his life.

“Yes, it saved his life! An ambulance was on its way but probably wouldn’t have made it in time. Heimlich and back slaps were no help, his face was getting redder and redder.”

We are so thankful this family saw an ad on social media and choose to LifeVac on hand if ever needed.