LifeVac Saves 3-year-old Boy – #312

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 312th life saved.  On March 29th a 3-year-old boy choked on a marble causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but unfortunately failed.  The child went unconscious. LifeVac was quickly used and after 3 attempts the obstruction was dislodged.

Here is the mom’s testimonial:

“After using it, the obstruction was dislodged and my son started breathing and regained consciousness. The obstruction was dislodged but swallowed afterward. He started breathing and regained consciousness. He went by ambulance to the hospital for X-rays and monitoring to ensure the danger passed.”