LifeVac Saves 4-Year-Old Boy – #223

LifeVac registers its 223rd life saved.

It has been reported to us that on December 8th a 4-year-old little boy choked on corn.  Choking rescue procedures were carried out but failed to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was in a sitting position when LifeVac was utilized.  On the second place, push, pull motion, LifeVac successfully dislodged the food clearing the child’s airway.  “It saved his life, thank you.  I received this as a gift and never thought I would have to actually use it.”