LifeVac Saves 43-Year-Old Man – #216
LifeVac is delighted to announce its 216th life saved.
A 43-year-old gentleman in a care home in Washington state began choking on his pills. The gentleman’s airway was blocked causing his difficulty breathing. His caregiver was shown how to use the LifeVac by the family after receiving the unit. While the gentleman was in his chair the caregiver quickly retrieved the LifeVac and dislodged the obstruction from his airway. “I bought three of them. So grateful my son’s care home had the device.”