LifeVac Saves 67th Life
We are excited to share LifeVac registers its 67th life saved. We have been that another life saved within the Spanish care sector when a 44-year-old female resident began to choke in a Daycare home in Valencia, Spain. The female resident started choking on her turkey sandwich, which became a full airway obstruction. Staff again acted very quickly delivering BLS protocol which failed to dislodge the large food bolus. LifeVac was then deployed and dislodged the ball of bread and meat in her airway. The resident began to breathe again making a full recovery.