LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking – #169

LifeVac announces its 169th life saved!

It has been reported to us that a child in Florida choked on a rubber bullet that became lodged in the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but to no avail.  Upon using the LifeVac the obstruction was dislodged enabling the child to breathe.  “It took the rubber bullet out and we made it to the emergency room on time. We are thankful he is okay now. ” We are so thankful this family saw a Facebook ad and chose to protect their family.