LifeVac Registers 121st Life Saved

LifeVac saves another child! We are overjoyed to announce that LifeVac has helped save the life of this precious 7-year-old little girl. The obstruction in the child’s airway caused a total blockage and her lips were turning blue. Her mother saved her life using the LIfeVac device after the BLS protocol was unsuccessful.

Here is her mother’s testimonial:

“Mickey had a choking episode yesterday and back blows and the Heimlich couldn’t dislodge the object. I’m super thankful that we had one of these on hand. If you live with anyone who’s a choking risk (or even if you don’t) it’s worth the money to have one of these on hand! Mickey is fine now but that could have ended very differently.”