LifeVac Saves Boy Who Chokes on Piece of Plastic – #193
We are delighted to share news of our 193rd life saved, that of another child.
This precious two-year-old boy choked on a piece of plastic from the inside of a package causing a partial blockage of his airway. Back blows were performed but failed and the child’s face was pale and lips blue. The child was laid down on the floor, LifeVac was applied and on the 2nd place, push, pull motion the obstruction was removed into the unit.
“He’s okay, he’s acting like nothing happened. My son is happily playing with his play-doh thanks to life vac. Very frightening. Just wanted to let you guys know how grateful I am for your product. ❤️ we got the LifeVac when he was 6 months old”