LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on Toy – #339

LifeVac registers its 339th life saved

On April 20th we received news that LifeVac saved another child.  A 1 1/2 year little girl in Texas choked on a toy.  The child’s parent immediately grabbed their LifeVac and on the first Place, Push, Pull motion was able to dislodge the toy from their daughter’s airway.

“Yes, LifeVac saved her life.  The toy flew out after I pulled the plunger once.”

We are thankful a friend told the family about LifeVac and they were prepared.