LifeVac Used to Help Disabled Man – #299

LifeVac registers the 299th reported usage

On February 24th a 54 yr old male (intellectually disabled) at a nursing home in Poland choked on a donut causing a total blockage of his airway. The choking victim was not discovered for 5-10 mins.  LifeVac was used several times and removed part of the obstruction. The LifeVac device assisted staff in being to keep the gentleman alive to get to the hospital. Sadly due to further complications, he passed away a week later.  Our thoughts and prayer are with his family.