LifeVac Used to Save the Life of 11-Month-Old in Choking Emergency – #414

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 414th life saved

It was reported to us that on June 26th an 11-month-old boy choked on paper of some sort causing a total obstruction. BLS protocol was attempted by the child’s parents but unfortunately was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used two times and successfully dislodged the object.

“He is doing good and thankfully I had LifeVac! He’s playing and going on like nothing ever happened! Thanks to our LifeVac it saved him!”