Little Boy Chokes on Animal Crackers Saved with LifeVac – #337
LifeVac is proud to share details on our 337th life saved
On April 23rd a 2 1/2 -year-old boy in Alabama began choking on animal crackers. The cookies caused a total airway obstruction.
“After one push/pull motion a giant ball of animal crackers, tightly packed about the size of a ping pong ball shot out. He is okay and back to his normal self, not phased at all. After flipping him with his head angled towards the floor, there was no change in the position of the blockage. I immediately laid him down and used the LifeVac. It immediately sucked the blockage out with NO resistance!! Absolutely saved his life! It worked so well, just perfectly! LifeVac gives me comfort if God forbid another choking incident took place.”