Little Boy Saved By LifeVac– #367
LifeVac is happy to share news of our 367th life saved.
On May 23rd it was reported to us that a 21-month-old little boy choked on his dinner consisting of rice and ground beef. The food caused a partial obstruction of the baby’s airway. The child’s mother flipped over her son and performed back blows. Unfortunately, protocol was unsuccessful. LifeVac was then utilized two times and successfully dislodged the obstruction.
“I am certain it saved my son’s life. I am extremely grateful to the person that invented LifeVac. You will be in my prayers and I will spread the word. I have my little boy with my sound and safe. He is the joy of my life and we have a great future ahead of us. With tears in our eyes, this mom and dad can’t stop thanking you.”