Mom Saves Her Daughter from Choking with LifeVac – #183

LifeVac is excited to announce its 183rd life saved.

 A 7 ½-month-old baby girl choked on a ball of paper.  The parent attempted back blows but nothing was not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s mom shares her story of the frightening choking scare.

“Life can change within seconds. Nina choked on a paper straw wrapper. I am always on top of making sure there are no small objects near her, however this day, I didn’t check. Within seconds Nina was moving around, not making noises and her skin turned pale. I bent her over to do back blows but realized she needed further help. Out came the LifeVac. With one try her airway cleared and I heard her little sounds again. Nina lived because of the LifeVac. ”

I don’t know what I would have done without the LifeVac. I encourage anyone and everyone to invest in one whether they have a child or not. I pray that it never has to be used but in case it does, I know LifeVac will save a life. The LifeVac saves lives.”