Parent Saves Two Year Old Boy With LifeVac – #196

LifeVac is overjoyed to share details on our 196th life saved.

A 2-year-old boy choked on a chicken nugget causing a partial obstruction. Protocol was performed by the child’s mother but was unsuccessful LifeVac was used one time removing the obstruction saving the child’s life  “I highly recommend this product because it is life-saving and do not procrastinate in buying it. My husband and I are both CPR certified, still fear and panic take over when it’s your child that is choking and can’t breathe. Having the Lifevac on hand was so easy and quick to use that it literally saved my son. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for this great product!”