Parents Save Son from Choking – 142nd Life Saved
LifeVac proudly shares news of our 142nd life saved.
Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare her son experienced.
“While on a camping trip our son, was eating goldfish while walking around, he’s 21 months. He tripped and fell over something which caused him to choke on the goldfish. He was starting to change colors in his face, struggling to breathe. We started by patting his back, we don’t know the Heimlich maneuver, so we were panicking. He was starting to throw up, but still choking. I couldn’t feel it in his mouth to try to get it out. His chest was making loud gurgling sounds. We then used the life vac. We laid him down. The first time didn’t get good suction, but the second time we did.