Server in Eggs Up Grill Saves Customer with LifeVac – #443
LifeVac is proud to announce our 443rd life saved
On August 4th Stephanie Fisher saved the life of an 84-year-old woman at an Eggs Up Grill in South Carolina. The female patron choked while having breakfast at the Myrtle Beach restaurant. The customer was sitting in a booth when the choking incident occurred. The Good Samaritan (a server at the establishment) asked “Are you ok?” She knew that the woman was in distress and quickly went to help. The manager quickly called 911, put the device together, and gave it to Stephanie. She used the device 3 times and successfully dislodged the food.
We are so thankful that another Eggs Up Grill location had LifeVac on hand!
Watch how employees save quickly respond and save her life!WATCH VIDEO