Toddler Saved from Choking Using LifeVac – #333

LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 333rd life saved

On April 22nd a 1 1/2-year-old little boy choked on a strawberry causing a total obstruction.  The child was not able to make any noise.  She attempted back blows 4-5 times. Choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful and the child was going limp before his mother’s eyes.  She quickly grabbed the LifeVac, placing him on his back and on the second Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the food from his airway.  The terrified child began to cry.

“LifeVac dislodged the strawberry from his throat.  Although it was a terrifying experience, I’m so glad we had the LifeVac. My mother bought it for us when I was pregnant with my son.”

We are so thankful this family had a LifeVac especially as they live 30 minutes away from the nearest hospital.

333rd life saved from choking with LifeVac