Woman Chokes in Restaurant and Saved by Good Samaritans with LifeVac – #374
LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 374th life saved
It was reported to us that on May 20th an elderly female began choking on a piece while at a restaurant. The food caused a total blockage of her airway, and the patient went unconscious.
We are so thankful for the TWO (2) Good Samaritans that came to her aid. A woman and another man at the Country Club both saw the women in distress, ran to their cars, and grabbed their LifeVac units! Truly incredible.
“We were a 40th birthday party at our Country club (in a side party room). An 85ish-year-old woman out in the restaurant side choked on steak. I had one in my car. And another person at the party also had one in his car. We both arrived back at the scene at about the same time with our devices. Not sure which one of ours was actually used. The patient is doing well and recovering.”